Discussion Thoughts on this PC?

I was thinking this little bugger is kinda cool, then.... He said SODIMM ram slots (aka laptop ram) which leads me to believe this little beastie isn't even a desktop. This is a laptop without an attached monitor that's why it's easily so small.

The specs on it are pretty average except for the GPU, the GPU on this guy is fabulous (the GPU costs about $400 by itself).

Attachments

• raw.gif
    raw.gif
    80.3 KB · Views: 118
I was thinking this little bugger is kinda cool, then.... He said SODIMM ram slots (aka laptop ram) which leads me to believe this little beastie isn't even a desktop. This is a laptop without an attached monitor that's why it's easily so small.

The specs on it are pretty average except for the GPU, the GPU on this guy is fabulous (the GPU costs about $400 by itself).

Keep in mind the mac mini and even the iMacs use SODIMMs. I think the Zotac box could be better when it comes to the processor. The 1070 in it is solid for 1080p and maybe even from light 1440p gaming. Perhaps if the CPU was better and I could afford one, I would have to get one just for the heck of it.

Back