Thread Killer

I just got a swiss army knife... and it has a doggo on it!
71aP2dShYgL._SX425_.jpg

I had a crazy dream last night, it was like a movie.
So the premise I suppose is I'm sort of like the leader of this community. It is a post-apocalyptic world (or something) and everyone is sort of broken up and lives in big domes (like each city is in a dome). Each city also has it's own power plant (Nuclear of course).
So what I remember is I'm walking up to a little open air meeting place that the officials are in (it's on top of like a hill and overlooks the dome), and I walk to them and someone is talking about how I've been missing the meetings recently. Anyways we do a little talk of whatever, and then I walk maybe 200m up to a little "highrise" overlook "bridge" that was near the meeting place. So I'm thinking about stuff pertaining to managing the community or something and then we hear the warning sound ( you know, that movie sound effect when nuclear this or that happens, you know like *boo weep... boo weep*). So it turns out the nuclear plant was having some problem, so we needed to evacuate the dome and go to the shelter (which happened to be on the plant's grounds, but it made sense, just believe me). So we walk down stairs, and go and grab all our stuff (which was mainly backpacks with various items, including guns, in them. I grabbed probably 3 backpacks that no one else grabbed). So we go out of the dome, the plant entrance is just a little ways out of the dome entrance, and it's just like a fenced area, not indoors. So we go in, the plant guys (who were unaffiliated with the community for some reason) see us and we go to the thing and everyone goes in first (this is just like another fenced area, with the shelter inside) and the gate starts closing and I'm stuck outside (the only one, besides the dudes who worked the plant). I'm like "I gotta get in there" and they're all like "we can't let you go in, the gate already closed". So I go and jump the gate, and they get all mad and open the gate and pull out their guns, so everyone inside pulls out their guns and we just point them at the guys and talk to them during the face off. We manage to subdue them, with only like one shot fired by my at the guys legs (missing). We get to them and like take them prisoner. So now everyone is in the shelter and we have these guys with us, who we keep away from any weapons. The last thing that happened before the dream went really weird and I woke up was that no one was guarding the weapons, so I rush up to make sure none of the guys from the plant got them (cause I heard a sound or something), and it was just one of my guys who made some comment referencing a knife and the dudes from the plant or something.

It was actually a really cool dream.

If I were a teacher, I'd give this ^ guy "extra credit" for not only effort but also sheer honesty in lieu of such prose. ;)

Gee, thanks. I'm typically not praised for my written work. Ironically, I always use flawless grammar in anything for school, but never manage to convey my message quite the way they want.
Although now that I think about it, I haven't been able to do much truly creative writing in a rather long time.

I often has this feeling, this inclination, that I just bug the living heck out of people online (meaning this forums). I don't know why. I just try to share my own perspective. Given such perspective I do have, I can say that it was molded (likely) from how I grew up and also where - geographically. Yeah, it might not be as classy or exotic as Cali, Florida, or the Bahamas but...I have to give credit where credit is due! In theory, I believe I am a better person all because of the "way" I was raised.

Today, I would like to move. This place (where I live, I mean) has run it's course for me. A big part too is that in order to move forward, some things must be changed. But too and like this remake...it can be a risky venture. I am left wondering what will become of things.

Anyway, the Brute this forums knows is a bit too human after all. *Also, I hope too to bug still the livin' heck out of all of Ye! ;)

tbh sometimes i have dreams about something and then later in life it actually happens. its actually kinda creepy and then when you realize what is going on in the current time happened in a dream you had when ever ago your like omg whats going on

tbh sometimes i have dreams about something and then later in life it actually happens. its actually kinda creepy and then when you realize what is going on in the current time happened in a dream you had when ever ago your like omg whats going on
I think a lot of that has to do with that phenomenon where you notice something, and then your brain just starts noticing it everywhere, where it might have otherwise been passed over.

like taking a class and never being in that room not knowing what it actually looks like and dreaming it and you sit in the same exact spot as you were in your dream and the same exact things being on the walls

I like oyster crackers but I hate oysters! Is this weird (as well)? :confused:

like taking a class and never being in that room not knowing what it actually looks like and dreaming it and you sit in the same exact spot as you were in your dream and the same exact things being on the walls
There is some brain phenomenon where for example you do walk into a new place and swear you've been there before as a deja vue moment but sometimes your mind skips a beat or something and it has to catch back up with what you just observed and a delayed action during processing gives your conscience catching up the sensation you've been there before. Not to be confused with more complex pre dreams however.

Last edited:
thats like saying you hate cheese but eat pizza
Whatever it takes to opt out on constipation. ;)
There is some brain phenomenon where for example you do walk into a new place and swear you've been there before as a deja vue moment but sometimes your mind skips a beat or something and it has to catch back up with what you just observed and a delayed action during processing gives your conscience catching up gives the sensation you've been there before. Not to be confused with more complex pre dreams however.
I had a dream - once. But I forgot it.

Why do we forget our dreams, a lot of times?

There is some brain phenomenon where for example you do walk into a new place and swear you've been there before as a deja vue moment but sometimes your mind skips a beat or something and it has to catch back up with what you just observed and a delayed action during processing gives your conscience catching up gives the sensation you've been there before. Not to be confused with more complex pre dreams however.
This literally happens to me all the time, to the point where I just know when it happens now...

I like oyster crackers but I hate oysters! Is this weird (as well)? :confused:
I don't think those have anything to do with Oysters.

...I don't think those have anything to do with Oysters.
ikr? Kinda like hotdogs have nothing to do with dogs, catfish has nothing to do with cats, a corndog has nothing to with corn (sorta) and a dog, Mountain Dew was not brewed in the mountains, and a gum drop...can't even chew it once it's dropped (unless you go for that sort of thing).

Back