Thy Old Advenutre of James Halway

James Halway Was A Savvy Pirate He Lived In Ravens Cove.He Was Very Experinced,He Was Under The Command Of Captain Zero McTavish.McTavish Sent Halway To Fetch The Crew Some Water,He Got The Buckets He Went To The Sea He Looked And Saw A Undead Ship,Jolly Rogers Undead Ship! He Was Scared He Ran And Told Captain McTavish. They Warned Crazy Ned And The Others,They Built Blockcades.Two Waves Came At Once. McTavish Sent His 2ic Leroy Steel To Take The Ship To Tortuga And Get The Rest Of The Pirates,16 Other Crew Members Helped Leroy. He Set Sail, But Jolly Roger Fired At Him And He Was DEAD! McTavish Screamed "LEROY!!!!" WE CANT LET THEM BREACH CREW. JAMES TAKE THE FIRST WAVE Jack GO WITH HIM! Me And The Rest Of The Crew Will Take The Left Side Meet Back Here! James And Jack Pulled Out Their Swords And Pistols And Took One At A Time. Jack Was A Good Friend To James. James Pulled Out His Pistol Killed Many Undead. Jack Wasnt Paying Attetion And He Got Stabbed. James Screamed And Killed The Undead He Finished The Undead And Ran To Meet McTavish. He Saw Mctvish Fall Back He Couldnt Tell Were He Went Though. He Was Surronded! He Ran To The Caves And Ran FAST! He Was On His Own He Ran Ran Ran And Ran!!!!
END OF CHAPTER ONE!

James Halway Was Running As Fast As He Could, He Saw The Ravens Cove Bridge And Ran Across It,When He Was About To The End Of Bridge A Undead Ship Fired At The Bridge! He Dolphin Dived At Heild On To The Rope, He Climbed Up The Rope. He Saw More Undead, He Remembered Just Down The Road Was The Civilans Safe House Where Crazy Ned And The Others Always Went. He Saw Many Undead Walking To The Safe House. He Got His Pistol And Fired Away.He Pulled Out A Second Pistol, He Killed Many Undead. One Undead Soilder Stabbed Halway He Grabbed His Head And Pulled It Off, Put A Grenade On Him And Threw Him At Jolly Rogers Captial Ship Below. It Was Badly Damaged. The Ships Captain Was Dead, So The Ship Crashed into The Docks. He Heild His Stumic And Ran To The Safe House. He Looked Inside And Gasped. Crazy Ned And The Others Were Dead.Somebody Snook Behind Him And Hit Him. He Got Kocked Out
2 Hours Later. He Woke Up And His Stab Wound Was Patched Up. He Saw His Two Old Friends Captain Bobby Flat And Captain Nate MacGull."What Was The Hit For Mates?" We Didnt Know. Well Were Is McTavish? Got Split Up. How About Jack? "Dead"
Ah Well James We Better Go Find McTavish And The Rest Of The Crew. I Know MacGull! Well Then What Are We Waiding For?Lets Go Mates
They Walked Outside MacGull And Flat Had Two Swords And So Did Halway.

Two Hours Later They Saw A Ship They Were All Wounded All Shot And Stabbed. MacGull Saw A Ship. "LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!!" MacGull Said. "WHAT ABOUT MCTAVISH AND THE REST OF THE CREW?" "SCREW MCTAVISH AND THE OTHERS" YOU COME WITH ME AND FLAT OR YOU CAN DIE WITH HIM! MACGULL SHOT HALWAY And Threw Carried Him,He Got The Captains Attetion And Put Halway On The Ship.They Set Sail To Tortuga But Jolly Roger Had Over 30 Ships It Would Be A Fight To Get Out Of Ravens Cove.
End Of Chapter 2

Sam Price Was The Captain Of The Bounty Hunter Rogue. He Had A Big Crew.One Day He Was Sailing To KingsHead To Raid Navy Officials. He Could See the island as he approached it. He Sunk 20 Navy Goliaths.He Docked His Ship He Told The Crew To Port. He this was a death wish coming here.he and his crew apporached the doors and they put tnt on the kings head door
AND BOOM!!!! they moved in killed so many navy they couldnt count how many they killed.they're goal was to get the pirates stranded on this dreadful island. they stabbed navy then they burned 'em. Many hours later they were at the doors of the pirson. They opened the door and then they were free. are you alright mates? yes were fine sir,lets get out of here! then boom! the island shook and the prision fell on them. they didnt die but they were knocked out. Sam Price and the prisioners and the crew woke up. they looked outside,the navy was fighting jolly rogers undead. the island was about to callopse into the water. they were at the docks when jolly roger grabbed price. price told the crew to leave without him. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY PRICE! TO BAD YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT PRICE SHOT JOLLY ROGER IN THE HEAD. HE JUMPED AND RAN TO THE SHIP! they got out of the island. But they werent out yet they had to deal with jolly rogers ships now. they fired at jolly rogers ships.there were two ships left. price had lost 20 men but luckly Captain James Halway's Ship Saved Them. They Boarded His Ship Before The Rogue Sunk. They thought that mission was hard,but that was just the begining.

James woke up aboard the silver rose,he was tied up. He was in the captains deck. He sat there and waited for the captain to come. The Door Opened He Saw Bobby And Nate MacGull and behind them was Misty Moonlight. Ah Misty you look like a sea dog. "Yove always been the ladies man havent you James?" I sure had you didnt I? "That Indeed." So MacGull why is misty here. MacGull didnt answer. You going to answer me Bobby? "Shes The Captain....." And Because Of Me Your Still On The Ship James. Well Thank You My Lady. So Where Is Our Destination? Tortuga. Well Lets Get Out Of This Cove. Well James Its Going To Be A Fight To Get Out Of Here. Misty Said.
So You Going To Untie Me? James Said. Fine, Untie Him MacGull. MacGull Intied Him.
James Heard Cannons. That Doesnt Sound Good James Said. Lets Move Out. MacGull And Flat Went To The Cannons With The Rest Of The Crew. Misty Told James To Stay. What My Lady? Want Some Wine. Misty Were Long Done. Okay James I Was Gonna Be Nice But GO ON THE CANNONS. Fine Be That Way. James Called Her A Snob Out Load And Then Ran.
James Went On The Cannons They Were Surronded And The Ship Was Badly Damaged,They Wouldnt Make It Much Longer.JAMES RAN TO TELL MISTY,"YEAH UH MISTY WERE GOING DOWN I WOULD START CRASHING IN THE COVE."'Crap"
5 Hours Later They Found Them Back On The Cove.We Need To Get To A Safe House To Rest. James Said. Misty Commanded All Of The Crew That Surived To Get Out There Swords And Make Use Of Them.
Are You Okay James? Bobby Asked. Just Fine James Said Just Fine.
They Fought Many Undead To Find A Safe House On The West Side Of The Cove.
Misty Lead Them Into The Safe House. She Told All The Crew But James To Find More Civilians. Ready For Some Wine James? Misty Asked. "No." I Wasnt Asking You If You Wanted Some I Was Telling You James. Ah. They Drunk Wine And Rum. Misty Was Very Drunk. And So Was James. They Woke Up The Next Day And Didnt Remember Anything. They Say Bobby And Nate. Where Is The Rest Of The Crew Misty Asked. "Dead"
HOW! Jolly Roger. While You Two Were Catching Up We Fought Him And Only Bobby And Me Survived. Great. Misty Said.
END OF CHAPTER 3

Do you like the story or is it a waste?

Back