Tier two upgrade tracks... With fury broadsides!

This is really good to know.. Especially for those of us who like to specialize our pirates. Even if you only play one pirate you can specialize each of your 3 ships - have a different goal for each one.

I planned on doing the same. One for Cargo, one for Sailing(Speed), and one for attack.

Just noticed the +15% fury attack. I am now loving this fifty times as much as I used to (I hated it). I can imagine that almost all privateers, whether they're light or war sloop gunners, they will get that because the boost in attack will most likely carry over to SVS, if the other stuff doesn't. Everyone is going to get skulls.... *imagines an ocean full of skully warships*

It doesn't boost Fury Attack, it gives a 15% chance that broadside fire will be Fury instead of Round shot.

It says +15% Fury Attack. My sister has test and bought that upgrade and says her Fury deals more damage.
Do you mean the gunners on the ship will get a 15% fury boosts? or do you mean the sailors fury deals more damage?

The way i saw it was that this is just 15% of your broadsides shoot fury...

Do you mean the gunners on the ship will get a 15% fury boosts? or do you mean the sailors fury deals more damage?

The way i saw it was that this is just 15% of your broadsides shoot fury...
I think it boosts sailor's fury, didn't think about 'on' the boat. It'd probably say something other than plus whatever fury Attack if it were for broadsides, but I could be wrong.

By looking at the picture I'd say that it gives you 15% chance your broadsides shoot fury, not all the time. Just my guess. I've only reached level II upgrade on mine. :cannon:

I upgraded my sloop to skull and bones and that means you get 15% chance of broadside cannons shooting a fury shot. That means if you upgrade the brig to this, you should be getting 3 or 4 fury shots from broadsides at all times(D never does good math and is generous) since the sloop would shoot 1 or 2 fury broadsides and it has a lot less cannons on broadsides.

Back