Suggestion Titles for any master pirates

Zach the Strong

Buccaneer
If anyone has ever played World of Warcraft you'd know that ,while not important, titles added a dash of immersion. Many RPers would spend hours title farming to get certain titles for their character to add a hint of personality. Now while I agree they are not at all integral for any sort of mechanics, it'd be a nice addon to the game. Maybe simple stuff like "Pirate Lord (insert name)" that you get when reaching 50, or something commending your actions on saving the Pearl, something like "(insert name), Savior of The Pearl. To something hard and really annoying to get like, sinking 1000 ships for a title like "(insert name), Master of the High Seas. These are very few examples and I'm sure the wonderful team of devs could come up with way better ideas. Anywho, while it sounds pretty easy to implement, I know nothing of programming and development. I know it's just a small thing, but there could be a lot of potential in this. Make you get a reward for doing what pirates do best, and have proof of your infamy.

Back