TLOPO alpha screenshots

1.11.3!!!!
sailing!!.jpg

It's amazing to me how much this game is starting to feel like POTCO. I had such a POTCO-like experience earlier today it was crazy.

I met up with a few completely random people on Port Royal. We went sailing and landed at Rumrunner's. I showed them where the cellar was, and we had a nice conversation down there.
screenshot_2016-07-23_15-06-02.jpg

After that, we went sailing for a bit more, then landed back at Rumrunner's due to wanting to change ships :p
screenshot_2016-07-23_15-18-49.jpg

screenshot_2016-07-23_15-20-28.jpg

After that, some more sailing, (we lost Bubby along the way, RIP Bubby 2016-2016)...
screenshot_2016-07-23_15-21-21.jpg

We ended up at Ravens, where I told Blaze how to get to the mines before having to log off.
screenshot_2016-07-23_15-26-29.jpg

Thanks for reading my blog post lol (felt like I was making one while typing this up), but I love that you can have these kinds of experiences in this game.

That was my absolute favourite place ever! I loved south idol. I couldn't figure out how to get there when i played today. Also how did u get that sword?

That was my absolute favourite place ever! I loved south idol. I couldn't figure out how to get there when i played today. Also how did u get that sword?
I made a video here that shows how to get in El Patron's Mine. From there you can make your way to south idol.

The sword (Lost Sword of El Patron) was from a redeem code a while ago. It isn't available any longer, but pirates will all be reset before beta so you aren't missing out on much.

Back