screenshot_2017-12-23_22-36-50.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-23_19-55-05.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-24_21-12-03.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-24_21-33-51.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-24_21-12-30.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-24_21-55-42.jpg
screenshot_2017-12-24_22-26-49.jpg

Last edited:
I usually forget to take screenshots of my brights, so here's my current inventory. I usually trash Bright orange, bright yellow, and there is another color I cannot remember. Ignore the clothes on the bottom, I'm in the process of sorting, but I'm a bit lazy rn.
Screenshot (113).png

This is weird. I've had a fame treasure sense medallion +3 treasure boost with maxed treasure sense on a fortune level 4 ship for weeks and have been sailing a lot against big ships and hunters and have very poor manifests the whole time. I barely saw skull chests, and when I did see the rare one, it held very little gold and few low rares. I was thinking about giving up on plundering the seas and just fishing. Then somewhere someone else public ship I got a rare cannon ram with a good firebrand boosts and stuff so I replaced my fame treasure sense medallion with the ram. A short float first time out with the ram, no treasure sense boost, I get 2 skull chests from mid size nobody ships, but no color at all. Then on the very next launch I get another skull with a good fame sword and some green.
Go figure. I don't get it.screenshot_2017-12-26_17-36-34.jpg
I've been getting much more skulls and loot WITHOUT the treasure sense help. That's a tad backwards methinks.

What do we do with the special rare bandanas? I've got them all, like 5 times over.
I've got all this treasure collections of teeth, rings, pictures etc. Why collect them? It's like a story with no punchline. tlopo makes comments and quests and then there's no climax.

What do we do with the special rare bandanas? I've got them all, like 5 times over.
I've got all this treasure collections of teeth, rings, pictures etc. Why collect them? It's like a story with no punchline. tlopo makes comments and quests and then there's no climax.

Treasure,teeth,pictures,medals etc etc... have been in the game since the old POTC days. Never was a story line or quest for those. Those are just trinkets that give you extra gold.

Back