Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

9a97e58ef8c62aa4045535eb98394974.png
3e76b243ac239f51c58fb0615f15efcb.png

I don't know if this is the right place to write this but, anyway. Ive been looting for many months, day after day, hours on hours, and haven't looted one legendary weapon in my life. POTCO and TLOPO. Do you guys think I should make a new pirate and start all over, and not unlock certain skills (daggers, doll, staff, etc) and try from there or should I just keep looting? because im getting really fed up with the fact that I can be looting for hours, and someone joins me, and within 5 minutes gets a legendary, after me being there for 5-6 hours. I understand its all based on luck, but tbh I think its crap to me to not even have a sf or lost sword. thanks for the input

I don't know if this is the right place to write this but, anyway. Ive been looting for many months, day after day, hours on hours, and haven't looted one legendary weapon in my life. POTCO and TLOPO. Do you guys think I should make a new pirate and start all over, and not unlock certain skills (daggers, doll, staff, etc) and try from there or should I just keep looting? because im getting really fed up with the fact that I can be looting for hours, and someone joins me, and within 5 minutes gets a legendary, after me being there for 5-6 hours. I understand its all based on luck, but tbh I think its crap to me to not even have a sf or lost sword. thanks for the input
I am probably not the bedt person to be giving advice on this subject but heres my input on the matter.
I was having the same issue you are having I grinded my pirate (second character) maxing him last October.. I looted multiple spots on multiple islands on multiple servers. Hour after hour. Day after day. Week after week. Month after month. I did get sf at level 45. After I got sf i started not getting famed at all.. Id be looting spots for hours a guy comes up kills 2 things pulls WEB or Behemoth. So what did I do I post a thread pretty much asking what you just asked.. and the responses given *keep looting mate youll get lucky*. I remember thinking to myself ye right... July comes around and I pull El Patron and finally start getting better weapons again..

Pretty much my suggestion keep looting no matter how mad or fed up you are mate stopping isnt gonna help... Id suggest looting in Menta at gold room, thrall room, or a boss there..

But by all means im not a pro looter at all so this maybe completely bad advice!!!

I am probably not the bedt person to be giving advice on this subject but heres my input on the matter.
I was having the same issue you are having I grinded my pirate (second character) maxing him last October.. I looted multiple spots on multiple islands on multiple servers. Hour after hour. Day after day. Week after week. Month after month. I did get sf at level 45. After I got sf i started not getting famed at all.. Id be looting spots for hours a guy comes up kills 2 things pulls WEB or Behemoth. So what did I do I post a thread pretty much asking what you just asked.. and the responses given *keep looting mate youll get lucky*. I remember thinking to myself ye right... July comes around and I pull El Patron and finally start getting better weapons again..

Pretty much my suggestion keep looting no matter how mad or fed up you are mate stopping isnt gonna help... Id suggest looting in Menta at gold room, thrall room, or a boss there..

But by all means im not a pro looter at all so this maybe completely bad advice!!!

should I keep looting with my main? or make new pirate?

Back