TLOPO Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

John William

Dockworker
Hello fellow pirates! As we come closer and closer to the official release of "The Legend Of Pirates Online", our community grows bigger and bigger every day! But I have a special suggestion (as seen by the title of this thread) to create a Discord server dedicated to bringing players of all types together to truly enhance the pirating experience. I have already created a server that isn't a "final versions" (Link) but something similar, possibly with more roles and hosted by a Dev or IRC Mod. But overall I truly think this could really benefit the community and help engage more strangers to create bonds with people. Thank you for re-creating such an amazing game I know I and many others are extremely excited to see what you do with this game! Keep up the good work

-John

I believe there is already an unofficial Discord server from the Alpha, but I don't know who runs it (maybe someone else has this info).

I like the idea of a Discord/Curse server, and I've asked the mods before and their answer is that the IRC chat fulfils all their needs at the mo'. I hope they reconsider though, since a lot of people want one.

I don't think we will ever be able to get everyone on one server. I'm sure there is always going to be a few out there.

The idea of a Discord server is really good, it is just hard to organize.

I have Discord and it's free. So players can get their own, like a gm of your guild if you're in one. Or just get one of your own and invite friends. :) Can't expect the Dev's to do everything, I think they have gone way out of their way just to get this game to where it is now and they have done a great job. :)

This is something that's been floated at the ETC. A mate is setting it up for us but a general Legends channel would kind of cool as well. And players I believe can set up smaller groups inside that which would work great for crews

Since there doesn't seem to be a solid server going around right now - I am going to throw mine in there. I want to work with as many people as possible to make this a well-rounded server. I'll be working on it for the next few hours if anyone wants to help :)

https://discord.gg/85WBYuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back