tlopo.exe Has Stopped Working

Stephen Callow

Pirate Apprentice
I have tried setting the priority to high and real time and it still didn't change the outcome of the crashes. I can't even play for 5 minutes before getting a crash. Any idea what else I am suppose to do to fix this. I know my computer system can handle the game because I had it customized so it would.

The problem seems to be with the game's memory leaks. Try disabling Fancy Skybox and enabling vSync. Disable anything that may consume more memory. That helped me out a bit.

Edit:
I'm on my phone right now, when I get home I'll post my settings.

I have tried setting the priority to high and real time and it still didn't change the outcome of the crashes. I can't even play for 5 minutes before getting a crash. Any idea what else I am suppose to do to fix this. I know my computer system can handle the game because I had it customized so it would.
Setting on real time or high priority doesn't help the issue. It's all game based. Try lowering settings to custom and turning everything off and onto low. Also disable everything in general, except vsync. Not too familiar with vsync, but perhaps try it.

Try disabling fancy sky dome and enabling vsync.
It's normal for it to chrash, happens to everyone and yes even that intense.

This is a problem everyone faces. It will subside as the game is optimized, but until then, there's not a whole lot you can do. The best thing to do is make sure TLOPO is the only application you're running and your computer has as much RAM as possible.

Back