Glitch TLOPO.exe has stopped working

rowboogs1

Dockworker
Everytime i click "log in" the game says it has stopped working. and the only option is to close the program. Any fix for this?

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_14-57-52.png
    upload_2017-9-19_14-57-52.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 295
  • upload_2017-9-19_14-58-4.png
    upload_2017-9-19_14-58-4.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 143
Game wont start. Everytime i click log in it gives me an error that says the game has stopped working and forces me to close it. Any fix for this?

Hey, I just recently downloaded the game, but after I put my account information, click Play and it says "checking for updates" it opens another screen and triggers the tlopo.exe message. I've been looking around the forums for a solution but nothing has worked so far. I'm using Windows 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you looked at your display options on the launcher, if it is set at DirectX9 change it to OpenGL.

Have you tried:

1. Running as Admin? (Right-click the .exe and hit run as admin)
2. Temporarily disabling your firewall
3. Disabling Discord, Vent, TS, TV, pretty much anything that has the potential to take priority over the launcher, including web filters.
4. Basically on the last point, making sure you don't have a virus, e.g. run a decent virus scan(I recommend Malwarebytes) to make sure.
5. If you run out of other ideas, you can always double check to make sure your account isn't bugged(Never heard of it happening, but I'm new here myself) by creating another account and trying to log into that. It doesn't seem likely, but if you've tried the other stuff, it might be worth a shot.

If that doesn't work, I can see if I can find some other things to try.

Matt

Back