TLOPO Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMko4Ag.gif

We're just being pranked.

I'd like to ask that people not use this thread as a vehicle for bullying or bashing other people and projects, please. I don't mind lighthearted jokes, but people have begun to veer into more personal territory. I'm going to close this thread for a little while until people can manage to regain their composure.

Apologies for being a party pooper for those of you who use this thread for its designated purpose.

Hey everyone,

Quite a few posts consisting of memes that illustrate the recent series of real-life events with Mike Wass and the others have been removed. While it's true that the posts were only aiming to poke fun at the situation at best, allowing them to remain public would set a dangerous precedent and would contradict our policies that cover Retribution discussion.

We'd like to ask that no more Retribution memes be posted for this reason. Apologies for being a party pooper (again).

For reference, our position on discussion of Retribution can be found here.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation and understanding. If anyone has any questions, feel free to start a conversation with myself or another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back