Announcement TLOPO Milestone

upload_2016-10-30_11-17-38.jpeg

It's truly amazing that there are still many people out there wanting to play at being pirates. Every day is a step closer to bringing back an even better game than we once knew. Well done everyone involved so far. You are making us old 'n' bold pirates dreams come true. Huzzah!

None at the point. TLOPO didn't open until 2015. :)

I think he was referring to this site. He clearly joined in 2013. Others clearly joined in 2010 long before TLOPO was a thing. The game shut down in September of 2013. Pirates Online Rewritten after some time changed its name to TLOPO. Basically the TLOPO community has been around for as long as Pirates Online Rewritten. What other changes where made when the name changed happen I do not know but the registration dates of players clearly signifies that TLOPO has been around for more than 2015.

I think he was referring to this site. He clearly joined in 2013. Others clearly joined in 2010 long before TLOPO was a thing. The game shut down in September of 2013. Pirates Online Rewritten after some time changed its name to TLOPO. Basically the TLOPO community has been around for as long as Pirates Online Rewritten. What other changes where made when the name changed happen I do not know but the registration dates of players clearly signifies that TLOPO has been around for more than 2015.
One thing that I feel needs to be clarified here is that Pirates Online Rewritten didn't change its name to TLOPO. They were two separate projects that merged together. Really only 2 devs transferred over from another remake into TLOPO, so in reality it's kinda like TLOPO hired more staff haha.

One thing that I feel needs to be clarified here is that Pirates Online Rewritten didn't change its name to TLOPO. They were two separate projects that merged together. Really only 2 devs transferred over from another remake into TLOPO, so in reality it's kinda like TLOPO hired more staff haha.
Remember that a lot of people are just here to play haha.

If he was referring to this site, that's cool, but he didn't specify. I was going off of the fact that this thread is talking about TLOPO and how many registered users it has reached when he asked how many there were in 2013. :)

Back