TLOPO Music and Phase File discoveries

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
I'll be uploading over the course of this week the new music TLOPO has introduced as well as any interesting things I find in the phase files. Here is the first video showcasing one of the new music pieces TLOPO has introduced.

I've noticed a bit of video flickering I'll try to fix that for the next upload.

I'll be uploading over the course of this week the new music TLOPO has introduced as well as any interesting things I find in the phase files. Here is the first video showcasing one of the new music pieces TLOPO has introduced.
If this is, in fact, a decision TLOPO has made to innovate (not sure what happened to the idea of TLOPO remaining 100% 'exactly the same' as POTCO) then obviously I am happy :D with this particular decision as TLOPO has now worked 1/6 of the way towards the way I feel POTCO should strategically be emulated.

tumblr_inline_mntsz2GnUf1qz4rgp.gif
:thanks:
4-Pics-1-Word-Level-877-Answer-Seal-300x300-5075-29306.jpg

I've noticed a bit of video flickering I'll try to fix that for the next upload.
Very nice video! Good job!

Back