Question TLOPO on windows XP?

TheyCallMeJosh

Dockworker
Hi all. I'm having an issue with TLOPO. I'm trying to play the game on my dell PC that has windows XP. But when I start the game I get this error.

JPEG_20170725_222716.jpg

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? And No I can't upgrade to windows 7 or 10 as my family can't afford a new PC.

I notice first of all you aren't using C: drive, but don't know your rig specs. Anyway, heres a link you might can use:

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000726.htm

I've known people in this game who are using win xp but again don't know how they are doing it.(an actual "vintage" window xp computer, not compatability mode).. So , hopefully, someone whose done it will answer. Good luck!

That was my first thought as too why that might happen. But my Google chrome won't open the website. It says "This web page can't provide a secure connection" So I'm forced to download it from Firefox.

Why is it in D drive? Shouldn't you download it into the C drive. D drive on an xp computer is usually your CD drive. Are you trying to run the game from a CD? If so I think you need to have it downloaded on the computer.

Back