TLOPO Performance

How many FPS do you get?

• Total voters

Pirateofthe7seas

Pirate Apprentice
What specs are you guys rocking and how many fps do you get? I have heard that some people get 60 fps, meanwhile, I am sitting here with a gtx 950 and amd Fx 4300 and I only get 9-12 fps on medium settings. Also, my gpu usage is 8-16% and cpu usage is 40-50%.

i7 4790k, GTX 970, 16GB of RAM and I get 30-50 frames in most places, but it drops to 10-15 when fighting anything, and sometimes lower when using abilites. I have it on high settings.

my specs - intel quad core q9400 2.66mhz ,4GB Ram,Radeon hd 5570 1 GB 128bit and still get max 20 fps on high with lags :/ help ?

my specs - intel quad core q9400 2.66mhz ,4GB Ram,Radeon hd 5570 1 GB 128bit and still get max 20 fps on high with lags :/ help ?

Maybe try turning down the settings for now :/

I'm sure the optimisation of the game will get better over time, and you should be fine come release. I played POTCO in like 2010 with a really basic family computer and I don't remember it lagging too much, so hopefully it will eventually be brought back up to that standard.

Intel i3 gen 6 processor, 8gb RAM, integrated IntelHD Graphics, and 30-50 fps on smaller populated districts on High, i've tried lowering graphics but it just crashes the game and doesn't save settings

Maybe try turning down the settings for now :/

I'm sure the optimisation of the game will get better over time, and you should be fine come release. I played POTCO in like 2010 with a really basic family computer and I don't remember it lagging too much, so hopefully it will eventually be brought back up to that standard.
Thank you :)

my proccesor seems to not bottleneck my gtx 960 i made a mistake and need to replace my motherboard and proccesor

Why does everyone here have a good computer lol, I was expecting most of the people who play this game to be playing it on a laptop or something. The highest framerate I have ever gotten is literally 6, I really hope they optimize it so so it is playable for people who don't have a good pc.

Why does everyone here have a good computer lol, I was expecting most of the people who play this game to be playing it on a laptop or something. The highest framerate I have ever gotten is literally 6, I really hope they optimize it so so it is playable for people who don't have a good pc.
Its just not well optimized for anyone yet, there will be crashes, lower frames, and because Beta literally came out 2 days ago

i7 4790k, 16gb DDR4, GTX 970, 512gb SSD

I am getting a solid 30 and pretty much never changes. My game runs very smoothly on high graphics.

Its just not well optimized for anyone yet, there will be crashes, lower frames, and because Beta literally came out 2 days ago

Oh I know, I'm glad it's out, I just hope it get's better optimized over time, as I am sure it will be.

AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics card, 32-gb GDDR5 RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00 GHz, on 256 GB SSD with 64 bit Windows 10. Connected via Ethernet cable with speed 100 Mbps (although the fastest I've seen PoTC update files is about 500 kb/s, it took about 2 mins to download a 500 Mb file from AMD's website)

Playing in full-screen with graphics on high and resolution at 1920x1080 I get a stable 100 FPS at the title screen, during loading screens drops momentarily to 10 FPS or lower. Around other players, attacking enemies and when an area is loading I average about 30 FPS (with random lags around 20 FPS and jumps to 40 FPS) and if by myself and not fighting get a solid 50 FPS.

Last edited:
HP 450-a24 desktop. HP Nutmeg-P motherboard, Intel J2900 SoC processor, Intel HD 4000 graphic 64MB dedicated memory, Shared memory 1,372GB, WD 10EZRX-00D8 drive. HP W2071d flat screen 1400x900 60Hz window screen to 1024x768 7.9 to 14.1 fps with basic DSL 1024 by 384 k baud rate. Grandfather Copper wire phone. It just a matter of location and ISP monthly payment.

At 1600x900 and "high" graphics I get 20-30 fps most of the time. Obviously there are specific instances where it will drop to 10-15fps for a few seconds, but I think that is mostly due to the early state of the game.

My laptop has:
-duel core 5th gen i7
-Intel HD 5500 graphics
-8gb DDR3
-512GB SSD

Recording gameplay seems to have a negligible affect on performance.

I'm getting a solid 60 just about everywhere I go. Loading screens fluctuate the fps but It's generally pretty steady for me

- Quad core 6700 i7
- GTX 750ti
-16gb DDR4
-4TB SSD

I get anywhere between 30-60fps normally. Occasionally it dips to ~15 fps for a few seconds when engaging a land enemy.

GTX 770
i-7 4770k
16GB DDR3
2TB HDD

Back