To All Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate
Hey guys, I've been here for almost a year now, and what an experience it has been! I just want to thank you all for helping and being my friends and such! You guys are not just amazing players, but amazing people! I'm so glad I joined this site, though we've had our ups and downs, this has still been one of the best experiences I've ever had!

You are very welcome Pluto-Z.

And I have to agree with your statement. This forum has not only been helpful and fun, but it has also shown that the POTCO players/communities are more than just gamers... We are a family!!

I would also like to thank everyone here and at the Castle for all the fun!!
images

I remember when the site was just a few people from the guild Spania and then with help from me and others we got more people to join and take a chance on this site. I was actually the first person to get a ban in Potco for telling people to join. I remember going into pvps and making deals that if I won they would join the forums lol. I've put my blood, sweat, and tears into this site and it was all worth it.

I admit I've had more than my fair share of ups and downs during this last year but all worked out in the end and the site is better than ever.

Reactions: Bad
I was actually the first person to get a ban in Potco for telling people to join. I remember going into pvps and making deals that if I won they would join the forums lol. I've put my blood, sweat, and tears into this site and it was all worth it.

I admit I've had more than my fair share of ups and downs during this last year but all worked out in the end and the site is better than ever.

Echoing what Will said, getting ban for advertising others to join this site was the "best" of undeserving ban that we (who got banned) had ever received! It's worth the sacrifice; let's put it that way ... even though it would be nice not to get banned. :cool:

It's almost been 1 year since i joined this site too and i gotta say too that i love this site! I check it more than the other pirates online forums sites! Everyone here is nice, and we don't all get mad at each other. Unless it's that time of the year when we all ask ourselves "Why is the rum always gone?" The work that goes into this site is incredible if you think about it. Davy does a terrific job as do the mods, and the news reporters as well as the rest of the staff (sorry if i left anyone out). Thank you for an outstanding year, last year and keep up the great work! 5 out of 5 is my rating of awesomeness for this site and yes I know awesomeness is not a word. :fight::)

Very well said all of you. I myself have been here for quite sometime. And have enjoyed every min of my time here. I have met great people and pirates. I started out in Spania. A long time ago. Treasurer told me about the forums and that I should sign up for them. When I joined I was greeted by many welcoming voices. I enjoyed my time here. I became a greeter and worked diligently to greet every new member. I went in game and promoted the forums night and day bringing in members. That would be when I was banned. But it didn't stop me I still spent time telling pirates about the forums. Then work overtook me. I resigned and only came on the forums to check up on stuff. Then one day I went to check for the forums. And to my shock they were gone!!!! Replaced with a new forum. I was scared! All of my friends were on the old forums. I signed up for an account of the new forums. Treasurer was there I asked him what had happened he said Davy had destroyed the forums. I was shocked I couldn't imagine Davy would do anything like that. He was alway so kind. Taking the time to answer everyones questions ect.. Then I found a link back to the old site. I was overjoyed I quickly went to Davy and asked him what had happened. He explained how Treasurer for some reason had taken the old Web address and started another forums. I then went back to T forums and made a few posts. Saying that the old forums still lived and peoples info was safe. As soon as the post were made the links were changed and I was banned from the forums. After that day I have always stayed close to Pirates Forums. Doing my best to help in any way I can. I think that players of Pirates online should have a place to meet and discuss the game. This forums have given me so much. After the incident I left Spania and spent a lot of time looking for a new guild. Thanks to the forums. I am in the best guild EVER Dark Archive. I love it because gave me back what I missed from Spaina. So I thank Davy, Will, Star, Johnny and all the old time members for everything they have put into the forums to make it the place it is today.

I thought I would share my story with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back