Toontown!

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
I know some of you play :D I haven't played in a while, but its pretty fun.

My toon -
u4enp.jpg

OMG He's funny, and I always wished they would give us Sneakers cool! I used to play a few years ago. I have a maxed a Maxed cat ZZ (who misses Bossbot i'm sure), and 2 uber black cats, Marge and Bart (Homer died lol) And a Horse named Pancake who was my first toon, but I noticed people weren't very nice to horses, so I made the cats. Oh and a silly duck named Chicken Wing. Fun game, but I moved on to Pirates :D

LOL Brings back a memory lane! I have a not-maxed dog whose name I have no idea of, and Homer, died a horrible death called deletion :mad: Fun times begging for beans in nutty river.

...and a Horse named Pancake who was my first toon, but I noticed people weren't very nice to horses, so I made the cats.

Not true! I would friend any lower-laff horse who would do the "ooo" sound for me when I asked for it, haha.

Anyway, I took over my friend's account a while ago, which is why most of my ubers and the maxed are pink mice... :oops: Fun game though, I still am on the Toontown community forums every now-and-then.

Not true! I would friend any lower-laff horse who would do the "ooo" sound for me when I asked for it, haha.

Anyway, I took over my friend's account a while ago, which is why most of my ubers and the maxed are pink mice... :oops: Fun game though, I still am on the Toontown community forums every now-and-then.
her horse is the most annoying creature that ever walked the lands of disney. mice are annoying too. gotta be a dog, gotta.

Cats ftw.. Dogs are smelly. And they look funny in Toontown ^-^
the cats sound sooo stupid too LOL when they make that noise that sounds like some springs clanging around. you GOT TO LOVE THE DOG SOUNDS! the cats were always the trouble makers (sorry es not intended for you lol) But the PIGS are the worst!!!! gross

the cats sound sooo stupid too LOL when they make that noise that sounds like some springs clanging around. you GOT TO LOVE THE DOG SOUNDS! the cats were always the trouble makers (sorry es not intended for you lol) But the PIGS are the worst!!!! gross
Cats are the best...
Though the pigs... Why would anyone wanna be a pig? ._.

Ive never played toontown that looks more of a kids game than pirates online
i played it a couple of years ago, it was fun but Pirates is definitely a step up to adult lol. a lot of goals and levels and tasks like Pirates, the difference is that you're animated. it's prolly a lot like Pirates, a lot of adults/lot of kids.

Hmm...never played it but I wonder how the "rewritten" version will fly with Mickey. I have to think that even if there are public file that there has to be some intellectual protection that Disney has. I hope not though since I would love to see Disney proven wrong by the success of this new venture. I certainly feel there was lots of unrealized potential with Potc and plenty of interest in it still exists.

This brings back soo many memories! five years ago i used to play it ALOT.. used to be my childhood game.. than POTCO came out lol. I Had a Cat named Sierra and a duck named Vanilla.

I played TT from the beta days, just like POTCO. A lot of my friends from there came to POTCO along with me. I hardly played much there lately, but when they announced the games were closing, I played there everyday too. I would play POTCO on one computer and TT on another, side by side. I also dressed all my toons in pirate outfits near the end.:p

Hmm...never played it but I wonder how the "rewritten" version will fly with Mickey. I have to think that even if there are public file that there has to be some intellectual protection that Disney has. I hope not though since I would love to see Disney proven wrong by the success of this new venture. I certainly feel there was lots of unrealized potential with Potc and plenty of interest in it still exists.

According to information on their website, if I understood it correctly, they can freely use items without worry of trademark because:
1) Disney no longer makes money off it
2) They will not be making any profit off the game, allowing Rewritten to get all the rights of a non-profit (AKA Disney can not say that they are trying to steal/make money off their ideas)

"major corporation mastereD In Squeezing moNEY from today's youth?"
Priceless.

But even so, isn't it a little bit of a stretch to say that Disney won't attempt to wave their intellectual property card just because there's no revenue being made off of Rewritten? I would have to reacquaint myself with my law books but I get the oddest feeling that Rewritten is going to either receive a C&D or get sued by Disney if they attempt the building of a similar game. After all, Disney isn't the "childhood fantasy" corporation that it used to be...

Back