tor beta

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
ok well i won a beta key for the old republic if u dont know what that is go to swtor.com (ur lucky i could have said u had to right out starwarstheoldrepublic.com =P) so im gonna keep u guys updated on testing here because they now said we could talk about it

i start testing in an hour so ur just gonna have to wait until then....

Ok heres my update the servers were soooooo laggy it wasn't even funny I had a hard time moving so I could only get to lvl 4 but I played a jerk knight and character customization was pretty simple it was similar to potco just not as many options to change the face but as soon as u get in the game u enter a conversation with a character who tells u what u need to do and says that ur fine because ur past mentors have praised u

Onto story the story I Rly enjoyed the active conversations with characters and your ability to choose our response it made it feel like u were ur own character and made the story come together

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

The story so far is that a group of creatures called fleshraiders have attacked the jedi on tython and u have been sent to deal with them so u kill some of the creatures and eventually get a call from one of the jedi they tell u that the fleshraiders Ali not supposed to be armed and it makes them a huge threat he also tell u later that he found where they r coming from so u go to where he said and u go inside a cave cutting down all fleshraiders in ur path eventually u find a wounded padawan and another jedi he yells at u for killing ur troops and after u respond u fight and kill him then a Jedi council member says he's amazed ur alive and that the guy u killed wasn't a jedi

Art no punctuation I'm using a phone to do this so errors may have been made because of auto correct

Back