Toughness skill

White Lightning

Honorable Pirate
Increasing this ability decreases the amount of damage a pirate takes from a cannonball or a grenade.
This is the definition of the grenade skill/upgrade toughness. By this definition it gives me the idea that it decreases the amount of damage taken by cannon. Can anyone confirm if this works for ships or not? If it doesn't , should it decrease damage taken by enemy cannons?

Increasing this ability decreases the amount of damage a pirate takes from a cannonball or a grenade.
This is the definition of the grenade skill/upgrade toughness. By this definition it gives me the idea that it decreases the amount of damage taken by cannon. Can anyone confirm if this works for ships or not? If it doesn't , should it decrease damage taken by enemy cannons?

As in to your person in PvP, such as grapeshot. It won't affect your ship at all as far as I know.

I saw this old video of a pirate having a hole in his chest but disney either removed that or never put it in the game so it might have something to do with that, I guess they forgot to change the information on that certain skill or something

What it's referring to is a removed feature from POTCO. Way back in the day, you could take damage from enemy ships firing if you were standing on the deck. You could also throw grenades at enemy ships and do damage to them, and the crew on board. There were actual enemies on board the ships, but those features were removed along with the ability to see friendly pirates on their ships.

Back