Trainer

Yulia

Pirate Master
Can we please make the trainer cost a static cheap price since we shouldn't punish people for trying new character builds. This game is supposed to be about fun and having to farm 10,000 gold to retrain sword isn't exactly fun lol

10,000 is not hard to get. Just do a lot of blackjack and you will get it easily. (Use cheat cards)

The point is we shouldnt have to work for something that should be a basic feature to begin with. Plus you have to farm Aces which are semi rare to begin with.

10,000 is hard to get.

Can we please make the trainer cost a static cheap price since we shouldn't punish people for trying new character builds. This game is supposed to be about fun and having to farm 10,000 gold to retrain sword isn't exactly fun lol

I believe the point behind the prices is to force you to carefully decide what you want to do with your character, and for you to slowly tailor your own play-style instead of getting a template off of the internet for min/maxing. I'd like this idea, but the skills aren't very balanced so there's only a couple of effective ways to level your character. If you don't know/have forgotten what you're doing, it's a really annoying trial by fire to find something that actually benefits you.

I'd say either make retraining cheaper, or make other skills more interesting or most of the passives more powerful. I also never seem to run out of voodoo, which invalidates a lot of the passives on the Doll and Staff, so some tweaks there would be great.

it just needs to be cheaper. Being able to chose what stats you want should not be so pricey almost to the point of not wanting to do it.

Back