Blog Post TWELVE DAYS OF CELEBRATION!

DQ96jexVwAAlez0.jpg:large
Tis the season to be Jolly -- so to say! Jolly, aye, but not Jolly as in Jolly Roger, savvy? It be a special time of year in the Caribbean. The sun is beatin’ strong, the sea be extra warm, and business in me ‘ere tavern is boomin’!

Come ‘ere, sit in close… wouldn’t want those pesky Navy to catch wind of this mayhem. ‘Round here this time of year, the Brethren Court be unusually... festive. Likely the works of Sparrow himself, aye. Now, as ye may know, pirates are not typically the type to be sharin’ their loot, savvy? But once a year they all be willin’ to be sharin’ in the holiday spirit... heh heh, this be where I come in!

I be sellin’ the best drinks in the six seas, or is it seven...? Arrr, it’s probably eight. Regardless, a couple of these be sure enough to make even the barnacle bottomed blokes get into the mood, arrr! The best way to make a pirate smile is to pour ‘em a tall glass of me finest and take a stroll on through Tortuga’s beach durin’ the eve. Tis best to believe that, works every time!

The Brethren Court be sendin’ out their first shipment of goodies tomorrow at noon. They don’t ever disappoint, so it’s best for ye to arrive ‘ere early! Now, on that point, I must be goin’. I’ll leave ye here, but be sure not to disappear like me. Ye may find yerself swimmin’ in the yellow sea.

So y'all working on more stuff for windows players but still are not finishing an update for High Sierra players? How nice, I feel the love.

Twelve Days of Celebration is very nice, and I enjoy the fact that the festivities taking place are being added on in the style of the traditional carol 12 Days of Christmas, but we should go back to the original, unabridged 39 Days of Christmas. Therefore, we should implement a Thirty-Nine Days of Celebration, with Mood Rock being the last gift on the thirty-ninth day. That would make my day.

Back