Typos

Dreadful

Notorious Pirate
I figured we might as well have a thread dedicated to posting any typos you see in game, so they could be corrected. I've got a few here:
Screenshot_149.png

Screenshot_148.png
Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_146.png

1st - needs a period at the end of the "story" part in the quest journal (most of those entries do have them).
2nd - "Nill Ofrills" needs an apostrophe before the "s".
3rd - Should probably be a hyphen after "cursed wood", it runs together.
4th - "earings" should have two "r"s.

Last edited:
Got some more.
Screenshot_198.png

A couple things wrong with this one - the main entry says to collect it from a Giant Crab, while the goal is actually to collect it from Scatter Snap, a Giant Crab Boss. The story entry corrects this, but I honestly was a little confused by the contradiction. It also does not specifically mention Scatter Snap, which confused me because there is another crab boss on the island (Croquettes De Crabe). The other thing is that the sentence in the "story" entry is almost entirely incoherent. "Gigantinc" is misspelled (should be "gigantic"), and to help it make more sense, the word "some" should at least be added after "packs" and "a" should be removed. There are other ways to correct it, of course, but that makes the most sense to me.

Screenshot_191.png

"it" should be changed to "them".
Screenshot_184.png

Screenshot_185.png

This could very well be an issue on my end, but just in case, in the above dialogue with an NPC in King's Arm, a couple apostrophes showed up as that box.
That's all for now.

Last edited:
"Cursed wood" doesn't need to be hyphenated because "cursed" is simply an adjective modifying the noun "wood."

I agree though, it would be nice to have someone or even a few grammatically inclined people close read quest scripts for errors. I'd be happy to volunteer if the need ever arises for extra editing help.

"Cursed wood" doesn't need to be hyphenated because "cursed" is simply an adjective modifying the noun "wood."

I agree though, it would be nice to have someone or even a few grammatically inclined people close read quest scripts for errors. I'd be happy to volunteer if the need ever arises for extra editing help.
I indicated there should be a hyphen after "cursed wood" because it runs together. Thanks, though.

Back