Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • In Between

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Uber

Swashbuckler
If ye remember'd from days old, yer game could only be played to her full extent by paying for Disney's Unlimited Access... Will that be on thy returns list? I gosh dolly hope not. I do recall myself actually owning and paying my fine gold doubloons for Unlimited Access, but Disney's a big corporation who wants to make a profit, and all'z we be is a community of jolly pirates who want it back... What'd ye think 'bout that lads?

Servers though do not run themselves without funding. Will there be donations to help keep the game afloat? Kinda like minecraft?

Servers though do not run themselves without funding. Will there be donations to help keep the game afloat? Kinda like minecraft?
f492f48c06.png

https://tlopo.com/help/faq/#money

Yeah to be honest I would be happy to donate to insure that it doesn't prove to costly in the long run to keep it up and lose it again. I guess if that happens they can change policy.

The game is 100% free! No need to pay for access to certain classes of ships, weapons or other outfits. We can plunder the seas with large ships, have powerful weapons to defeat the army of the living dead without any problem .. And other things :ar:

Yeah. I like how there's Unlimited Access for everyone (part of this attributes that they can't make profit from this game). I really wanted to shoot those lightning cannonball things but couldn't because I wasn't unlimited access.

I want to say thanks to all the devs. I love you guys for bringing back the game AND not having memberships. <3 I cant wait to hop on in 5 days!

aye Bart... but when the game came to a close we were all unlimited fer about a month i believe and had double gold event in play so fishing became the true money maker fer alot of pirates... it was sad yet invigorating to see so many pirates who hadn't played in a long time return to pay they're last repects
screenshot_2013-09-15_11-36-18.jpg

Just want to say the dev team are the best people, but I just started the game, and when I go to the docks it only highlights the light ships as purchasable. Is this just because I am a low level or is there something much worse going on? My suspicion is that everything is working fine because I currently am using a weapon that would be unlimited access only, but an explanation would be greatly appreciated. If there is something wrong I understand that this is a big game, and I am just glad to be able to play it once again

Just want to say the dev team are the best people, but I just started the game, and when I go to the docks it only highlights the light ships as purchasable. Is this just because I am a low level or is there something much worse going on? My suspicion is that everything is working fine because I currently am using a weapon that would be unlimited access only, but an explanation would be greatly appreciated. If there is something wrong I understand that this is a big game, and I am just glad to be able to play it once again

Your sailing level is what determines which ships you can buy. When you level to 5 in sailing, you will be able to buy the standard versions of ships. When you hit level 15 then you will be able to buy war ships.

Back