Suggestion update game without playtime?

Firepower

Sea Legs
I completely understand why we need beta keys to play the game so the server's don't die, but whenever I have a play time, you login and then there's an update for the game but only after you login does the game update which is a downside becuse they I have to wait. I'm not sure if this is possible currently but could you make it to you can update the game's files with the latest update without needing to login first? That would make things a LOT more better in the long run.

I completely understand why we need beta keys to play the game so the server's don't die, but whenever I have a play time, you login and then there's an update for the game but only after you login does the game update which is a downside becuse they I have to wait. I'm not sure if this is possible currently but could you make it to you can update the game's files with the latest update without needing to login first? That would make things a LOT more better in the long run.
@deanaug @SonOfBoo
I know the launcher developers are pretty busy on game stuff, but they might have some time eventually to implement this! Speaking from an outside perspective, though. That's up to them. :)

Christopher

Back