Update Suggestion: Flags

Should we have flags in a future update?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • I don't know, maybe

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
I agree with your idea. I would add an extra level of customization to the game that would make it just that much better than it already is. I believe that the devs should get the classic game out before we go adding new ideas to the game. Although it definitely is a great idea for the future game.
Obviously any update would be after the game's initial release. That's kind of what an "update" means. Haha. So what extra level would you add to make it even better?

While I like the idea of having completely customizable flags as I can put up the flag of the Kaiser - I would vote against it for the following reason.

What is to stop some grog swilling monkey from hoisting a flag with MLP on it?

While I like the idea of having completely customizable flags as I can put up the flag of the Kaiser - I would vote against it for the following reason.

Moderation would help, but I still like your point lol

I kinda preferred having a wide selection of designs and color schemes rather than complete freedom to put whatever you feel like on there - for safety and convenience, you know.

Back