Request Updates as Features are implemented into Beta

Flayzian

Honorable Pirate
I thought it would be really cool if the Devs could make a post saying what they have implemented into Beta. Like when they are finished with Cannon Defense or a certain quest they can add it to a daily/weekly change log. That way we can follow the progress and help out the Devs with suggestions before they fully add the feature and don't revisit it for sometime.

Just a suggestion but I thought it'd be quite nice to follow the development!

-Flayzian

I thought it would be really cool if the Devs could make a post saying what they have implemented into Beta. Like when they are finished with Cannon Defense or a certain quest they can add it to a daily/weekly change log. That way we can follow the progress and help out the Devs with suggestions before they fully add the feature and don't revisit it for sometime.

Just a suggestion but I thought it'd be quite nice to follow the development!

-Flayzian
The content released gets posted on their site as Release Notes (clicky!), and then the forum staff / TLOPO staff copy them over to the forums (clicky!) for us to discuss. I'm not really sure how this suggestion is much different. Sorry, I'm apparently not that good at understanding your suggestions in comparison to what actually exists lol

On a side note, @Cheysa Finn, will the release notes ever be added for 1.14.16 and .17? I realize it doesn't exactly matter any more but I would still like to see what was added/changed in them :)

The content released gets posted on their site as Release Notes (clicky!), and then the forum staff / TLOPO staff copy them over to the forums (clicky!) for us to discuss. I'm not really sure how this suggestion is much different. Sorry, I'm apparently not that good at understanding your suggestions in comparison to what actually exists lol

On a side note, @Cheysa Finn, will the release notes ever be added for 1.14.16 and .17? I realize it doesn't exactly matter any more but I would still like to see what was added/changed in them :)
Regarding the first paragraph, the release notes will not be added for a while because we aren't updating a public server. They'll begin again once Beta is launched.

The missing release notes should be posted soon. :)

Regarding the first paragraph, the release notes will not be added for a while because we aren't updating a public server. They'll begin again once Beta is launched.
Ohhh I understand the suggestion now, I didn't realize he was suggesting to do it during the transition down time. Thanks for clarifying that for me haha

Back