Updates concerning staves and dolls.

BlackbeardsGhost

Swashbuckler
Hey guys!
Back then on POTCO, I was really upset about how there were absolutely no Legendary Voodoo dolls whatsoever, only famed. I put up with it, but I was reading the old staves levels and there are absolutely no legendary or famed anywhere on that list! I was thinking, hey, why not just make them and then add them when you finish the game and primary things? I would really think an update like this could be helpful to most who want to master the voodoo doll and voodoo staves.

I believe more diverse staffs and voodoo dolls were planned for the original game. I found this post from 2010 that names a large number of unreleased weapons, although I'm not sure of where that information came from.

I would love to see new dolls/staffs, they were some of my favorite weapons.
Nice find! It would be sweet to see the TLOPO devs add in all these unreleased weapons.

I believe more diverse staffs and voodoo dolls were planned for the original game. I found this post from 2010 that names a large number of unreleased weapons, although I'm not sure of where that information came from.

I would love to see new dolls/staffs, they were some of my favorite weapons.

I see what you mean... It should have been added yet it didn't. Maybe Disney leaked the info on purpose because they were closing?

good idea but they should also add lootable grenades, i didnt like them but some people did so, anyways i saw a famed staff in one of the progress pictures so at least we know there will be famed staff

famed staff

Attachments

• famed staff.PNG
    famed staff.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Hmm
It didn't list any famed staff..
And the guy was level 1 when you need to be 30...
IDK about that...
Maybe it was in testing?
This is a TLOPO screenshot, which should mean that it's already in the game. Whether it will be available to the public or not is a different story, but I guess we just have to wait and see what the devs decide to do with it

Hey guys!
Back then on POTCO, I was really upset about how there were absolutely no Legendary Voodoo dolls whatsoever, only famed. I put up with it, but I was reading the old staves levels and there are absolutely no legendary or famed anywhere on that list! I was thinking, hey, why not just make them and then add them when you finish the game and primary things? I would really think an update like this could be helpful to most who want to master the voodoo doll and voodoo staves.
That will be cool, if they decide to do it

Back