Updates

Steevo0250

Swashbuckler
I was just wondering, Does anyone know what this update is all about? We all know there are several issues with the game that needs addressed for playability. Also, is there a schedule for these updates or is it a spur of the moment repair kind of thing. Why on a Sunday when people are home and want to play? I could see updates being done late night during the week, understanding that Dev's need sleep too but it would be reasonable to kick it off at around 9 or 10 PM no? Just a thought.

There are people that want to play the game during the night and in the morning too. There's really no better time to do an update, It'll always interrupt peoples playtime. Plus if it's something game breaking it's probably most likely best to have it done right away than let it go. It's also beta, meaning the game will have issues and updates to fix those issues whenever they happen. Just gotta be patient.

There are people that want to play the game during the night and in the morning too. There's really no better time to do an update, It'll always interrupt peoples playtime. Plus if it's something game breaking it's probably most likely best to have it done right away than let it go. It's also beta, meaning the game will have issues and updates to fix those issues whenever they happen. Just gotta be patient.
i hope its up and running again soon hopefully tonight

There was a game breaking bug that had to be addressed ASAP. We do our best to update at times when the game population is lower, but sometimes this is not possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

ok will it be up tonight?

Looks like they will do their best to get it back up tonight. BUT given that this was a game breaking problem, it could take a while and not be back tonight.

Just be patient Jack. Go do something for an hour and come back to the forums to see if the game is back, or try logging into the game. If it's not back up, take another hour away. Repeat that if you have to until you can log in.

Release notes will be posted here: https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-news-and-announcements.102/

Back