Upgrade Spotlight: Fortune Hunter! (06/19/12)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
What Pirate isn't seeking treasure on the high seas? Plunder in style and luxury aboard the Fortune Hunter!
Rich in both design and ability, this Level 4 upgrade also boasts a blazing Firebrand attack.

fortune-hunter-bow.jpg

fortune-hunter-icon.jpg
Any upgrade path can lead you to a Fortune Hunter ship, thanks to her versatility at sea.
If it’s armor, speed, and cargo hold ye seek, the Fortune Hunter’s clever design gives you all three.
fortune-hunter-deck.jpg

Don’t be fooled by this showboat’s opulence – those crossed cutlass designs you see give fair warning that this beauty is indeed a hunter.

Her blistering Firebrand attack is doubled to +30% at Level 5, and torches enemy hulls at Level 6 with a +45% boost.

The Fortune Hunter’s hearty +120% armor at Level 4 only gets tougher with Level 5’s upgrade to +130%, and Level 6’s brawny +140% boost.

Plunder any and all materials from Bounty Hunters and enemy Warships to upgrade into a
Fortune Hunter.

fortune-hunter-cannons.jpg

Bounty Hunters can carry regular materials such as iron, pine, and canvas. Warships can carry any material including rare steel, oak, and silk.
Savvy Tip: You must sink Bounty Hunters that are specifically targeting your ship for the chance to plunder their materials.

fortune-hunter-attacks.jpg

Bounty Hunters, beware – there’s a new huntress to be reckoned with!

NOTE:
Ship upgrades cannot be combined as you move from one upgrade path to another path. Your ship’s current attributes will change if you choose to downgrade to a previous step in the upgrade path.

Hunt down yer local Shipwright to captain the finery of the Fortune Hunter today!

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to fully upgrade your Medium Class and War Class ships!
http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/upgrade_spotlight_fortune_hunter

:arrrrr: When i was basic, i sold my copperhead War Brig, that i had enough materials to upgrade to Fortune... Now I'm trying to upgrade to it from scratch.... Lay off the materials needed, Disney! Ugh

Why do you think that is then. Sorry for the off topic bit here.

:arrrrr: When i was basic, i sold my copperhead War Brig, that i had enough materials to upgrade to Fortune... Now I'm trying to upgrade to it from scratch.... Lay off the materials needed, Disney! Ugh
SEA! :mad: I didn't know you sold it! Why? why? Whhhhhhhhyyyyy!!! lol Dang buddy that's alotta materials down the drain :(

I actually like the large amount of materials to upgrade. It's a nice challenge.

This is the only upgrade I actually 100% like..
:iagree: For those whom don't know still, Fortune Hunter is the most "well-rounded" of all of the upgrades. I recommend it for those just beginning ship customization (due to the boost in 'cargo' hold). *I only wish the speed was a little better.
I actually like the large amount of materials to upgrade. It's a nice challenge.
Aye, I hear what you're saying but...it would be nice if the GOLD it takes to make these upgrades were not so "challenging."

Okay this looks cool and all. But this is really weird I've seen a ship name the fortune hunter a few month back I took some pics and made and album and i also made a story about it too.
Album --> https://piratesforums.co/albums/fortune-hunter-under-attack.185/view
Story --> https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-fortune-hunter-under-attack.4266/

Back