Sailing Upon shooting and exiting...

Wizzogrog02

Buccaneer
When you shoot a broadside while sailing and press escape before the cannons hit your target, they will deal no damage and won't aggravate an enemy ship. This is extremely annoying when switching between cannon and sailing as you have to wait for your cannonballs to hit their target.

This is very minor but also an important issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention now the devs can get to fixing it!

When you shoot a broadside while sailing and press escape before the cannons hit your target, they will deal no damage and won't aggravate an enemy ship. This is extremely annoying when switching between cannon and sailing as you have to wait for your cannonballs to hit their target.
Also, if you do an Open Fire, it cancels as soon as you exit the helm. Most annoying if you're running solo and using broadsides as well as manning the cannons.

Another related issue, when I get off of cannons I'm running left despite never pressing 'A'. I have to press that again to stop running in that direction. That just sounds like it's my key getting jammed, except that I never press the 'A' button while using a cannon--I right click and drag.

Another related issue, when I get off of cannons I'm running left despite never pressing 'A'. I have to press that again to stop running in that direction. That just sounds like it's my key getting jammed, except that I never press the 'A' button while using a cannon--I right click and drag.
That's caused because you were holding A when you first got on the cannon.

Back