V O R T E X

ONCE AGAIN A GREAT SHOWING FROM THE MEMBERS OF VORTEX.

So very proud of ALL members. This is the best guild I've ever been associated with personally. And I absolutely admit my bias. I admire each and every one of you. Thank you so much. GREAT FUN!!!!

KEEP HAVING FUN and KILLING / SINKING THOSE BADDIES!!!!!!

enemies.jpg
indi_enemies.jpg
ships_sunk.jpg
indi_ships.jpg

CG FOLKS!! YOU RULE!!:fight:

Ahoy!!

Ever wanted to find out the exact date you started playing POTCO? Look no further...

You can find this information by going to:
http://piratesonline.go.com/#/commun...nity-home.html

On the left side, click "Account Services", then "Forgot Account ID?"

You will see a page that says
"If you have more than one registered account, all your Account IDs associated with the e-mail address you entered will be sent to you."- put in your email that you use for POTCO.

After you get the email, click the link provided within the message. You will see a list of Disney accounts that are active with that email address. Your POTCO accounts are marked with an "X" on the left. The date created is listed on the right.

Guild invasion was a success! Almost 30 guild mates showed up to help fight off the undead.​
(special thanks to bella for organizing this event <3.)
screenshot_2012-11-27_18-26-03.jpg

screenshot_2012-11-27_18-42-28.jpg

And guild photos afterwards!​
screenshot_2012-11-27_18-45-48.jpg

Great Job on the boards VORTEX. As always, you guys are playing hard and it shows up everyday.

And yes, "potion night" was extremely fun. WTG my peeps!!!!!!!! I never knew I could jump that high and run so fast.

Also, a special shout out to Daggerbones/Chupacabra (our Co-Gm and for real OUTSTANDING Recruiter) and others for MAXING out the guild last night. Way to recruit guys. WOOT! WOOT!

Again, great job on the boards guys. Keep up the good fun.

And last night I'm extremely proud to report we had 45 mates on at one time--that is activity a guild can be so very proud of VORTEX. We beat our old record by 4, that's great. You people are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Congrats everyone on maxing the guild!
Special thanks to all the officers for watching over the guild everyday and making sure everyone follows the rules. Yall are all awesome :)
REDO.png
And an awesome job as always on the leaderboards!​
enemy.png

Ships.png

GREAT JOB KAT!!!!! As always, we appreciate you doing the graphics and leaderboards and all the other stuff you do everyday that help VORTEX!!

Cg again on boards guys. Great fun.

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR OFFICERS!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRULY THE BACK BONE OF THE GUILD. AND AS ALWAYS THANK YOU DAGGER. YOU ARE A GREAT CO-GM.

A special thank you to Kate who is an energy buzzsaw and is always there to help others, watch over the guild, and keep the wheels turning. THANK YOU KATE!!!!!

A picture I got of Drago in Kingshead jail. Went afk just outside the jail, came back and was locked up IN Kingshead jail. That never happens now. The game always sends you back to your island of origin. Soooo... I dunno exactly what happened here. That said, here I am:

kingshead_jail.jpg

And a picture of the "little" people in game getting a skull chest:

little_people.jpg

WOW, Awesome job Kat!! And congrats to VORTEX pirates again for being up there on the leaderboards, you all do an outstanding job helping each other!!! So very proud of you all! Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• dec222.jpg
    dec222.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 78
Back