Quests Valentines Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArabellaDrummond

The Tomb Raider
Just thought i'd throw this out there but Erin Amorous isn't giving me the Valentines Quest even though i try and talk to him (He just does his random monologue and that's it).

Just thought i'd throw this out there but Erin Amorous isn't giving me the Valentines Quest even though i try and talk to him (He just does his random monologue and that's it).
Did you try the regular standard fixes? Re-log in, change servers. There appears to be 2 quests in that tavern at the moment. Try taking the poker quest and see if that shows up in the journal. Then go back to amorous to see if it works. Sometimes tele to another island works. There's some sequence that needs to be done to kick in the val quest. Is there anything close to being leveled? I noticed a lot of times not able to get a quest, leveling something and then the quest appeared. The ravens quest was like that. On that one, I exited the game at least 3 times in a row then crazy finally registered for the quest.
And something else to try. Exit the game, then find and delete the contents of the cache folders.
And also the log folder too. I'm pretty sure this won't hurt anything.
gl

Did you try the regular standard fixes? Re-log in, change servers. There appears to be 2 quests in that tavern at the moment. Try taking the poker quest and see if that shows up in the journal. Then go back to amorous to see if it works. Sometimes tele to another island works. There's some sequence that needs to be done to kick in the val quest. Is there anything close to being leveled? I noticed a lot of times not able to get a quest, leveling something and then the quest appeared. The ravens quest was like that. On that one, I exited the game at least 3 times in a row then crazy finally registered for the quest.
And something else to try. Exit the game, then find and delete the contents of the cache folders.
And also the log folder too. I'm pretty sure this won't hurt anything.
gl

So here's the results from the solutions you provided me...

1. Relogged/Switched from Andaba to Abassa yesterday and today but Erin still won't give me the quest.

2. Got the poker quest from Black Mack and completed it but still nothing from Erin.

3. Leveled potions to level 7 but still no Valentines Quest.

4. Quit the game and deleted the cache folder + the log folder then relogged. Still no quest.

As a side note, i asked a player ingame if he had gotten the Valentines Quest and he said yes.

Another player asked me if i was able to obtain the quest and i said no. Apparently he can't either.

Think i'm gonna send an email to support on this one.

Ok something is even more off here.

I made a new character and discovered the Valentines Quest is available from Erin but it's not available on my level 38 pirate i created a long while back.

EZvdp7i.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back