"VIDEO" Scavenger Hunt [potco]

Would ye attend a "scavenger hunt" EVENT if it were possible to organize on potco?

• Yes ('aye')

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No ('nay')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe ('aye, nay')

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Ahoy me hearties! :ahoy:
~ Everyone loves to participate in a good "scavenger hunt," aye?
Avast! In light of POTCO's own "Great Caribbean Ghost Hunt," I have once again felt the need to locate & put on my Sherlock Holmes (detective) hat...
for the purpose of wearing it
sherlock_holmes_profile_baseball_hat.jpg
inorder to try & outsmart as many of ye savvy pirates :xbones: as I can, along the way.
*** Please embed on this thread a single POTCO :piratemickey:related video & then list below that video specific item(s) to which others must hunt down &/or locate. Those whom find the item, must explain at what "time" or "time frame" within video the item appears (for example: 1:06 time).
(NOTE: Videos must pertain to POTCO & videos must not contain content which is used to either demonstrate or share any hacking, glitching, or manipulation methods within the game; No exceptions).
If ye need help knowing how to "embed" a video to a thread, please visit this thread.
As an example, let me include that "infamous" video Kate Goldwalker was kind enough to have posted recently.
Arrrrr. :arrrrr: Can you find the following items from above video (include exact time)?
  1. The white miniature ship next to a phone.
  2. A potco character "swimming" in the ocean.
  3. A "shadow" of a person behind the 2 goofy noobs in video.

Back