Wanted to say hey, and ask for some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I heard of some devs that were bringing the game back that I enjoyed so much before it shut down. I'm really glad to be here, and I came at such a perfect time to see that it's going into open beta! My only problem is, on the main TLOPO site, where you can play the game, I can't register. I'll type in my username, email, and my password, and it won't let me create the account. It says the password needs 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, and a number, and the password I enter has all of those, but it still won't let me in. It's probably something minor, but I'm kinda dumb and I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

...not knowing stuff doesn't make you dumb hun...it just means you don't know yet ....... I have to say that cos I don't know the answer either, but I'm sure someone will come along soon that does :)

Ahoy and welcome! It may be a silly question but are you trying to log into TLOPO with your pirates forum account details? Or is it not accepting the email or password your trying to register with?
The game account and the forum account are separate.

Ahoy and welcome! It may be a silly question but are you trying to log into TLOPO with your pirates forum account details? Or is it not accepting the email or password your trying to register with?
The game account and the forum account are separate.
I tried to register for TLOPO before I created the forum account with my google account. I think it's not accepting the password I put in, even though it has capitals, lowercase, and numbers.

KP3omG1.gif

Welcome to the forums my friend and so glad to hear you got that working! We have an awesome community here and the TLOPO team is without equal in my humble opinion. Happy adventuring! Be sure to check back regularly here in the forums as they are a GREAT resource for new information and content updates! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back