WATCHER

Yes I'm having the same issues with this quest line too and I had some issues with the one before this playing unread poker as they dint want to spawn the poker cards on a few of the servers too :( Now I got that done I'm stuck on the Watcher quest :(

**Update**
I check every last server and she not spawning on any of them.... :(

Thanks,
Matt F.

Last edited:
the watcher only seems to spawn on a couple of servers. We ask our guild if anyone is on a server where the watcher is working and then tp to them. If no one is on a server where they see one it is a chore finding one.

the watcher only seems to spawn on a couple of servers. We ask our guild if anyone is on a server where the watcher is working and then tp to them. If no one is on a server where they see one it is a chore finding one.
Just a thought, but last year when entering the hovel, many many times, she wasn't there when you came through the door, however if one stood there for maybe a minute or two, suddenly she would show up. Are people waiting more than 10 seconds in there. I was just in there the other night, not for long, but I saw numerous people come in, wait about 5-10 seconds and give up. I didn't have the quest yet, so she wasn't going to show up for me I figured, and didn't. But last year when I had the quest, it took quite a while and boom, there she was.
Sometimes it plain scared the rum out of me. Sometimes I would back up into the room and throw a grenade at the door and would see a strange figure over the doorway, then she would appear.

Back