Combat Weapon Passive/Active Skills [Mainly Dolls] Not Working

johnnified

Swashbuckler
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS COMING FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF TESTING! FROM PLAYING POTCO SINCE 2008

I have went to Timothy and General Hex to test out these first 2 dolls I am showing.
For this one it states that it will reflect a Voodoo Attack back to the enemy.
It hasn't/won't. It stays fully charged and waiting, but never does.
DT4tDdL.jpg

This one states that it will automatically deflect a Voodoo Attack done to me. It also doesn't work properly. Voodoo Attacks done to me from General Hex and Timothy fail to be deflected, the skill just sits fully charged and waiting. I remember how this passive worked because there was a Famed Bayonett I used against Jolly Roger during Invasions that would help me out with beautiful deflects.
dSCELei.jpg

Using one of my friends at Timothy it would not protect them from any attacks.
qlhqQST.jpg

0 Health on people I have attuned is being regenerated when using the skill.
o0XKQh1.jpg

From my days in POTCO I remember very clearly that this skill below was supposed to remove MOST negative effects as stated. The friends and people I would have attuned would have the Grave Shackles and Poison removed when this skill was used on them. It is failing to do that now. Infact all it does is heal making it useless.
CTAxnA1.jpg

There are other weapons with passives/actives not working properly, but I have sold those weapons. I will make another post when I happen to re-loot them.

Back