What about fleets?

Should we have enemy fleets sailing our seas?

• It might ruin the game...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ov3s

Dockworker
Hey guys! I've been following TLOPO for quite some time now and I've absolutely loved and adored the progress you guys have made in recreating this beloved game! It's amazingly nostalgic and brings back many forgotten pirate memories.

To get to the point, I was sailing through the waters between Port Royal and Cuba and thought of something: what if we had fleets of navy or EITC ships accompanying a high value ship, like a Man-O-War carrying tons of plunder! I think it would make more sense for a very high-loot bound EITC ship to be in the center of many high level Navy ships, because after all, EITC is a trading company and they would have to transport some type of high-valued npc or cargo? :piratedance:

I think it would be very interesting to see these implemented into the game even though they aren't originally part of the POTCO game, and it would add a whole new level to sea-faring combat! A new challenge for us all to enjoy and hate, because they should be hard to beat. Let me know what you all think in the comments. Thanks and have fun sailing!

-Ov3s/Flynn Scurvybeard

:pirate ship:

I totally agree! but not only treasure but materials. Ship upgrades are so costly in material it makes getting gold look easy doing it the hard way. But i remember the good old POTCO days with treasure fleets. This was a great suggestion and I back it 100%!

I definitely think something like this should be added. The treasure fleet was there in old POTCO, but if it is brought to TLOPO it should be more common I think. It would add something more to sea looting; instead of the monotony of just going for the closest high level ship, you can target the treasure fleets for some extra. This could be added alongside other sea events to make the ocean more exciting.

This would definitely be cool to see . Not as normal spawning mobs but as a special event that gets announced in the game like The queen Anne's revenge used to be announced . There is currently little incentive for different pirate ships to work together on the seas and this might just be the right thing for multiple ship co-op.

it should be scheduled days like wednesday friday and weekends so its more often then what i believe it was. it would ertainly give me more of a drive to sail as well because tbh hunters can get boring after a few runs

I would love to have these in the game, but it will cause a lot of lag. Don't need to have sad pirates when they loose all of their treasure.

Back