What are some other MMOs you guys play?

I'll probably be on Ark (a private server) and maybe a little Mine Craft, possibly do some crafting with my Rift toon.

Defiance and gta 5, but what im actually playing during downtime is CSGO with the Hog's Head team and warface

Oh wait I got banned in csgo for a week for kicking too many afk people in competitive :/

Last edited:
I play Ark a good bit, LOTRO, and even though these aren't MMOs, Age of Empires II HD, Age of Empires III, Gmod, Battlefield 1, and Age of Mythology

Bf2 revive, its at battlelog.co, free to play full 1:1 ranked battlefield 2 servers, also Guild Wars here and there, BF3/4/1 also, Path of Exile, maybe some GTA 5

Path of Exile all the way, I grinded a lot in 3.0 patch now waiting for the next League and content updates;) I love trading aspect of the game, always collect currency and exchange it with other players for profits. I like how people ten to overpay for Alchemy Orbs, Orbs of Chance and Exalted Orbs. After I accumulate some wealth I go and sell it on odealo marketplace at https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/

Last edited:
Is ROBLOX an MMO?
I'm so sorry.

But in all seriousness, I used to play ToonTown waaay back before it was closed. Other than that I don't think I play anything else. I'm more a single player or local multiplayer type of guy.

Back