What Are You Being For Halloween?

What a cool idea Molly, could you buy a fedora hat and add a feather, you could spray paint it the color of Molly's and also buy a nice feather the color of Molly's at a craft store. If it works out, you should post of pic.;)

I could only find a Black Fedora hat and i added a red feather . Black pants and top with a matching red sash. Plus a cool sword! I finally wore black clothes!:)

I thought I'd play the thread ressurect (halloween pun intended) card on this thread.

threadnecromancer.jpg

So what ya gonna be for Halloween this year mates?

Here's mine, I even will post a picture of it. I'm going as Capt. Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of the 10th division of the 13th court guard squad from the anime Bleach. Here is a comparative picture and my costume. I worked very hard on this costume to get it as close to 100% accurate as possible.
907953-toshiro_hitsugaya_60165_super.jpg
pose4b.jpg

~Etar1pAI

Here's mine, I even will post a picture of it. I'm going as Capt. Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of the 10th division of the 13th court guard squad from the anime Bleach. Here is a comparative picture and my costume. I worked very hard on this costume to get it as close to 100% accurate as possible.
907953-toshiro_hitsugaya_60165_super.jpg
pose4b.jpg

~Etar1pAI
I love that costume and I love that anime too!

I'm going to be a peacock this year.. I'm always a pirate and my friendss suggested I do something different for once :D

Ima be a Mobsta xD I think i spelled that right... lol
Taking nephew Trick-Or-Treating...

Just found out if I'm working this monday I have to wear a costume. Any ideas of what I should be. No masks or fake weapons[real either lol] allowed.

Back