What are your favorite TV show(s)?

Swash

Pirate Apprentice
Mine are SpongeBob SquarePants (honestly I prefer the old episodes) and Dual Survival!
540358302af2a5761e482d9646ab615e.png

Definitely was a Chuck Lorre kind of guy. I was really into Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men.

I personally enjoy BBC's Sherlock, Once Upon A Time, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Star Trek The Next Generation, and BBC's Merlin. I'm considering beginning Supernatural and Doctor Who. Whenever I get the time to binge watch them on Netflix.:p

Star Wars the Clone Wars
Scooby Doo (original series)
Vikings (I wasn't able to keep up after the third season or so ;-; )

Last edited:
I'll be honest in that we stopped watching TV by canceling our cable subscription over 4 years ago and my kids didn't even notice it for almost a year! Their laptops, ipads and phones are the TV of their day. There's over $100 a month for family vacations! Cha-ching!

Would it be too bad if I say Game of Thrones here? :p I stopped watching TV 6 years ago so whatever series I watch on my laptop although I was always a fan of movies and not shows. If I had to pick though I'd probably say Game of Thrones and Sherlock Holmes

BBC's Sherlock is my all time favorite show, especially since I watched all of the new season. It was astonishing! It went in a direction I never could have expected. Avatar The Last Airbender is probably my second favorite show, you can't help but fall in love with all the characters. My third favorite is Bob's Burgers, I've been a fan of Bob's Burgers since it's first episode. Honorable Mentions: Futurama, The Impractical Jokers, and Gravity Falls. An Idiot Abroad is another show I've just started watching and I find it both interesting and hilarious! :p

I always wonder about these "polls" asking what TV show or music someone prefers, etc.
What I've usually found out over time is marketers surveying forums to glean info for, well, marketing.
Ask me what my favorite weapon is or enemy or ships are, not my favorite soap or deodorant, lol. That I can readily answer in a pirate forum.
Sorry, but just not seeing the relevance, at all.
Good Luck!

Attack on Titan
One Piece
Black Butler
Death Note
(YES, I like anime lol)
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Sherlock
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. (shoutout if you've ever heard of this little gem)

Back