What do you miss most about Pirates Online?

Do you think POTCO will one day be revived?

• Yes, but I would not play it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I would not play POTCO even if it was.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ned Edgewalker

Wanted Pirate
So in my late night POTCO Nostalgia trip, I decided to make this. The thread is as simple as the title. What do you miss most about Pirates Online?

For me, I miss the community most. The game itself wasn't that great, but it was the community that made the game special and memorable for me.

What about you?

What I miss most about it, are the people. The community that made my experience as perfect as it could be. It is not about the game alone, it is what people the specific game seeks that makes the whole experience a pleased one. Cannot tell if will we ever see another POTCO on the horizon, whether that be Disney or someone else making but the moments will stay to our hearts forever!
:flag1:

Sailing with friends. Fighting invasions with friends. Cannon defense with friends. You see a theme here right? The game had so much great aspects in it but what made it more fun was being able to play it with others and making friends in the process. Oh yeah, fighting El Patron, Darkhart, and all the other bosses......with friends....;)

I miss looting. I miss the community. I miss sailing. Invasions were so much fun. I miss the functionality of the game itself--I cannot find a suitable replacement at all.

I think most of all, I miss hopelessly looking for famed and legendary weapons despite the fact that I had the worst luck when it came to that. Seriously, I had pathetic luck, but it was fun anyway, at least it gave me something to strive for.

Oh God, I miss SO much about POTCO.
I miss looting with @ShadowEmma , the community, PvP, Sailing, just simply being online.

Everyone made my experience with POTCO amazing, and it's the game that got me into MMO's. It will always be my favorite game.

Spending time with shadowemma sailing and just hanging out:) my guild,guild meetings and fishing....I miss mossyD:
I miss not getting to meet Emma & BLK :( Idk. Lel.

And I miss the old X Jumper, when he used to be actually FUN

and I miss trolling people ( TTR is my replacement for the trolling part c; )

and I miss PEACE Keepers

and I miss the termination I got for a stupid reason

and I miss the $200+ dollars invested in the game

and I miss deleting pirates at level 30 then restarting cause I got bored

and I miss not knowing there was a pirates forums.

I miss not getting to meet Emma & BLK :( Idk. Lel.

And I miss the old X Jumper, when he used to be actually FUN

and I miss trolling people ( TTR is my replacement for the trolling part c; )

and I miss PEACE Keepers

and I miss the termination I got for a stupid reason

and I miss the $200+ dollars invested in the game

and I miss deleting pirates at level 30 then restarting cause I got bored

and I miss not knowing there was a pirates forums.
Ah, yes I miss all my money invested too. :p

I have to say the cost was minimal if you look at how many hours you played the game per month. If you bought the 1 year subscription for $79 then it was less than $10 a month and you had unlimited access to EVERYTHING. I don't think there are any MMO's out there that inexpensive.

I honestly miss making cinematic videos. I didn't make many while playing POTCO and I kinda regret that... I have the knowledge and ideas now that I lacked then. But now I lack the game to make the ideas a reality... Oh well :eek:

Back