How did you pick your pirate name?

• I made it up,

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I just went with a common name.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • RANDOMIZED!

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
T'was a loooong time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place- err wait wrong story... *Ahem* T'was a loooong time ago in your fairly average elementary school class, however there were three young boys who annoyed everybody to death. The three came up with nicknames for each other in the most annoying manner possible, one named Hi, one named Pie, and one simply called HIT ME!

Thus upon entering the game and after a few agonizing minutes of attempting to create a clever alias, yours truly (the one and only Captain Hi) though to use his given class name of Hi and add upon that his love of pirates to create the name Captain Hi... Then befitting a name such as myself I proceeded to become the most comical, and legendary pirate of the seven seas!

... At least that's how it went down in my mind! :p

I wish my story was more interesting :p

After the beta was closed for a few months, phase 2 finally began and we all had to start over. I created a character and it was the first random name I got, and I liked the alliteration. I pressed the "Random" button a few times to see if there were any others I liked, but I ended up just changing it back to what I got the first time.

Back