What going on with the Launch Screen

Will Red Beard

Sea Legs
Hey I was playing the game yesterday and logged off to do some stuff and can no longer get back in game. I can't get online anymore. It keeps giving me the (Not Responding) deal. What gives? Everything else on my computer is working fine. I even tried logged in via Run as Admin. I rebooted my computer, you name it. I checked and the servers were all up. Help this pirate out gang...

Hey I was playing the game yesterday and logged off to do some stuff and can no longer get back in game. I can't get online anymore. It keeps giving me the (Not Responding) deal. What gives? Everything else on my computer is working fine. I even tried logged in via Run as Admin. I rebooted my computer, you name it. I checked and the servers were all up. Help this pirate out gang...
Perhaps log into your account online and change yer password to confirm your account. Then try the launcher, Will Red Beard?

It didn't work, but I deleted it and am reinstalling it now. Crossing fingers. I did send a email to them on it too. Just really want to play right now............................... :-(

Back