What have you spend your 10k gold on?

What did you buy the MOST OF with 10,000?

• gARRRb!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Weapons / Ammo

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ships

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

RottenBeard

Honorable Pirate
Since we all (or all of us who entered the code) got 10k gold for the holidays, im curious to know what you all spent it on. I still have about 4k left but dont know what to do with it.

I already bought myself some more ammo room for pistols and cannons, and the Barron coat because it makes me feel important.

What did you all buy? give me some suggestions!

After I bought the full zombie outfit and bigger pouches for ammo, cannonballs etc. I still have like 100k gold left (10k of which is from the holiday redeem code) and I want to level up my sailing to 15 and buy a war brig just to get rid of most of the gold.

Wow that's amazing! My pirate is so poor I can't pay attention!
It's too bad we can't "gift" items, or I could help get rid of that heavy gold for you! :p

Honestly I would've helped you. I can make somewhere between 30-60k a day, depends if it's my lucky day. But I don't have luck with looting, I would've probably asked for some weapons in exchange if you had something valuable you wouldn't need. TLOPO needs trading.

Honestly I would've helped you. I can make somewhere between 30-60k a day, depends if it's my lucky day. But I don't have luck with looting, I would've probably asked for some weapons in exchange if you had something valuable you wouldn't need. TLOPO needs trading.
aww that's really sweet of you! We'll have to meetup so you can show me how to get rich quick :p

aww that's really sweet of you! We'll have to meetup so you can show me how to get rich quick :p

People say it's not a good way of making gold, but so far my gold only increases in tens of thousands when I spend my time doing specifically this, I'm not afraid to tell anyone how it's done, just PM me to let me know if you need help with that.

Back