Weapons What is Navy up to? @ Navy Plot revealed

Mark Scurvyfox

Ahoy all,

As of late, something strange has been happening on the Caribbean. Word has it that Navy has started to speak things up. Deep inside Beckett's Quarry, one of our savviest swashbucklers had the chance to get his hands on this mysterious (new?) weapon. That's right mates. That be Navy Dragoon's Bayonet.

screenshot_2017-02-25_20-01-27_zps1cd5vht2.jpg

Congratulations @Jack Stormgrim

It's not new; it's that the navy is underlooted, and when the veterans are looted, it's usually by a level 15-21 pirate with a low gun level. Even though I've seen a few people get it sailing on TLOPO, I managed to snag one of the rarer navy-only bayonets on Borf, who had a high gun level, in the original POTCO while training grenades. Here's a screenshot:
screenshot_2013-06-01_17-00-53.jpg

As for other ones, I've only seen one screenshot of the Brigadier's Bayonet in the looting thread from someone ranking at Kingshead.

I saw it from the TLOPO famed thread. I don't think it was ever found in POTCO because there wasn't a wiki page on it until now (and there's a wiki page for literally EVERYTHING from POTCO). I truly believe it was an old weapon but it was never actually found in POTCO.

Last edited:
I saw it from the TLOPO famed thread. Someone found it fishing. I don't think it was ever found in POTCO because there wasn't a wiki page on it until now (and there's a wiki page for literally EVERYTHING from POTCO). I truly believe it was an old weapon but it was never actually found in POTCO.
If you don't mean POTCO, you can't get guns from fishing.

Pretty sure this was already in game, but as bort said, most people don't loot it. I've looted the common versions of the category.
View attachment 80128
Heck, I found the rare one. It's not new; it's been in the game but nobody cared to find it. Look into the article on missing items on the wiki; perhaps we can do a search for them. It'll be like a whole new section of legendaries!

It wasn't in POTCO I'm pretty sure... those pics of the Dragoon Bayonet were all added within the last few days. You can click their editing dates. If it existed, the Wiki would definitely have a page for it, that site has everything.

It wasn't in POTCO I'm pretty sure... those pics of the Dragoon Bayonet were all added within the last few days. You can click their editing dates. If it existed, the Wiki would definitely have a page for it, that site has everything.
That's exactly what happened, though; no one found it up until now. The weapon card wasn't in the game's files; Stormgrim screencapped the card when he got it and submitted it to the wiki. Plus, why would TLOPO randomly slip in a random famed bayonet?

From my understanding, it was found in the phase files awhile back. The wiki was aware it existed, however we had never seen one until recently. As soon as I saw Jack post it, I got the screen from him and created the page. Dent said they'd been looking for it for ages, and weren't sure if it even existed. I think more than likely what happened is either that it was just severely underlooted, or that it was only in the phase files of POTCO, and the TLOPO devs found it, and snuck it in. Either way, I'm glad someone found it! :)

Back