What is the best weapon you have, whether rare, famed or legendary?

My best Sword is my Spinecrest Broadsword, My best pistol is my Scoundrel's pistol, my best doll is my Curse Breaker Doll, My best Throwing knives is my Knives of the Golden Idol my best Dagger is Corsair's Dagger my best staff is Tribal Chief staff My best overall weapon is my Spinecrest all are famed except for my staff since there are no famed staves.

My best weapon is Blightfang Edge, best Dagger is Dagger of the Dark Idol, best Doll is Cabal Doll, my best Blunderbuss is Grand Blunderbuss (the famed one), and my best knives are Silver Freeze. Those are pretty much the only weapons I use though.

Sound like great weapons you guys have. I really want that grand blunderbuss and that General's Broadsword that Constance and Serena have... *drools* Jim, Tribal Chief staff? I haven't heard of that one. Without looking it up on piratesonlinewikia, what are the stats on that one?

Sound like great weapons you guys have. I really want that grand blunderbuss and that General's Broadsword that Constance and Serena have... *drools* Jim, Tribal Chief staff? I haven't heard of that one. Without looking it up on piratesonlinewikia, what are the stats on that one?
it is a staff you have to buy and as far as I know the most powerful staff in the game the stats are

Oh, btw, my favorite weapons I have are the Lost Sword of El Patron, Hull Ripper, Barracuda, Bloodfire Broadsword, silver freeze, sacred musket, baneblast repeater, eh and I can't think of the rest atm.

John you have the Behemoth blade... nice. I know what you mean now Jim, I've seen it at the gypsy's store. I bought it one time too.

I have the Knives of the Golden Idol, Hull Ripper and War Scattergun so I guess these are my favorites?

My Best / Fav is The Emerald Curse...
Best Gun / Blunder is Sacred pistol / War Scattergun
Best Dagger is Seven seas dagger
Best Knives are Knives of the golden idol
Best Doll is Domination doll
And uhhh... Common grenades?? Those Count?? LOL

All famed / famed cursed except for Emerald Curse which is Legendary cursed :)

Back