What is your favorite place to loot

I must say, I like to loot anywhere on Isla Tormenta. It is a great place for any legendary weapon, and most of my best finds have been there. Hope it helps!

Isla Tormenta, hands down.

I can usually be found there! One time, my friend TPed to me, saw I was in the Cursed Caverns, and asked, "How can you STILL be in this cave?!?!" :p

Most Isla Tormenta and Raven's Mines.

If you want to hear of something unfair, or at the least funny, listen to this; On September 18th, I had leveled up my gun to 28 and at the level, combined with my Barbossa pistol, I could loot (carefully) in the Gold room. So I went to bed that night and had plans to back to Tormenta with my sister and loot at the Gold room with out last two Jack's brew's going. In the morning, I went back to the site to see if there were any codes and I was welcomed by the 'Pirates of the Caribbean online is now closed' thing.

My matters on this kind of vary. When I'm tired, I usually take it easy by just going to South Idol or a boss. I used to constantly loot bosses/South Idol to find the Grand Blunderbuss, which took me very long to find. Guess where I got it? My worst Tormenta room, the Thrall Room! (Afterwards, it got better.) I started looting Tormenta after I got my Grand Blunderbuss and got lots of goodies, such as the Blade of the Abyss from healing a double-logged me training his staff on the bridge! Before I got Grand Blunderbuss, while leveling my very unlucky alt's doll (Bo Bock at level 43), he stumbled upon a navy blue long sleeve and the Thunderspine Sword! (I had quite a few unhappy customers after posting that one, especially one person who raged at me in whispers.) Needless to say, he wasn't unlucky anymore! So, I used to like South Idol more but took a shine to Tormenta afterwards.
*Also, I'll post my thunderspine screen here for proof. It was even from a green-tag! :lol1:*
Thunderspine finding HQ.png

My matters on this kind of vary. When I'm tired, I usually take it easy by just going to South Idol or a boss. I used to constantly loot bosses/South Idol to find the Grand Blunderbuss, which took me very long to find. Guess where I got it? My worst Tormenta room, the Thrall Room! (Afterwards, it got better.) I started looting Tormenta after I got my Grand Blunderbuss and got lots of goodies, such as the Blade of the Abyss from healing a double-logged me training his staff on the bridge! Before I got Grand Blunderbuss, while leveling my very unlucky alt's doll (Bo Bock at level 43), he stumbled upon a navy blue long sleeve and the Thunderspine Sword! (I had quite a few unhappy customers after posting that one, especially one person who raged at me in whispers.) Needless to say, he wasn't unlucky anymore! So, I used to like South Idol more but took a shine to Tormenta afterwards.
*Also, I'll post my thunderspine screen here for proof. It was even from a green-tag! :lol1:*
View attachment 58729
I am now jealous.

Back