what is your favorite type of music

do you like rock

• Total voters
Well, I am a pretty simple guy when it comes to the preferred choice of music that I like as there is really only "one" song that do enjoy; only ONE! :confused:

Nah...lol...I do enjoy lots of different kinds of music but there does exist a handful of songs out there which, for some reason, I am able to have this sort of "connection" with (if that makes any sense to anyone).

Basically, I wouldn't go so far as saying that a song actually defines whom I am but, the song below is one of those songs which, like I said above, come pretty dang close. :)

I like most genres of music, but my favorites are 70's and 80's rock and metal bands.

Some of my favorites:
Black Sabbath
Boston
Deep Purple
Electric Light Orchestra
Elton John
Joe Satriani
Kansas
Led Zeppelin
Ozzy Osbourne
Petra
Queen
Queensrÿche
Rush
Simon & Garfunkel
Stryper
The Doobie Brothers
Uriah Heep
Van Halen
Winger
ZZ Top

And some more modern bands:
A Day to Remember
Coldplay
dc Talk
Disturbed
Incubus
Linkin Park
Nickelback
Skillet
Switchfoot

Yeah, so I like a ton of music, lol

An odd combination: I listen to classic rock and dubstep. Also, a little bit of metal. But Def Leppard, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin is where it's at, guys. And for the dubstep, Knife Party > all.
An odd combination: I listen to classic rock and dubstep. Also, a little bit of metal. But Def Leppard, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin is where it's at, guys. And for the dubstep, Knife Party > all.
After all, I DID get World Eater Blade when I was in the middle of listening to Classic Rock while looting.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all, I DID get World Eater Blade when I was in the middle of listening to Classic Rock while looting.

led zepplin is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back