what is your favorite type of music

do you like rock

• Total voters
At the moment I like a select few types of Dubstep, etc. And not Skrillex, I find most of his music very repetitive and just annoying sounds and voices. The types or genres of Dubstep I like (only those who listen to these will know what they are) are: Chillstep/Melodic Dubstep, Glitch Hop, a select few Bass, and all of the in betweens. If you want to know what I'm talking about I made a youtube playlist of all the songs I like here.

Here is a Bass song I'm loving at the moment.

And a Glitch Hop song, after months it still doesn't get old.

And finally Chillstep, if you didn't like those above you will love this.

Not a fan of rap unless it's M.I.A..
My favorite is either indie, or death/heavy/black metal etc..
At the moment my favorite song is this -

Orchestral - both classical and "modernized," like trailer music. I reside within the realms of Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Epic Score, Instrumental Core, and many others. Film OSTs are also another large sector - composers I enjoy include Hans Zimmer, Alan Silvestri, Tom Player, Howard Shore, Ramin Djawdi, and Steve Jablonsky.

More often than not, I have something like this playing in the background while I work or play games:

I enjoy still a lot of the old "Motown" (soul R&B) songs. Here is one of my favorite songs (and one to which I am currently shaking me tush to). :p
Shirley Ellis - "The Name Game"

Back